Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 81 to 84 of 84

Thread: Vain @ Welly, Hull 25.05.05

  1. #81
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andii Vamp:
    Sorry Daz... just my own opinion of course mate [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Indeed, and it's utter filth. [img]wink.gif[/img] Seriously though,
    I'm surprised you haven't warmed to it yet.
    People want No Respect Mk.2, but Mk.1's good
    enough for me. I've never heard any remixes of
    Vain either, which is surprising. A remix album
    might be interesting.

    D.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Deviant D:
    I'm really excited about this.

    For my short film, I've got promo videos from
    Bernie (aka, 'PBTunes' - although I need top
    notch really, because it's getting broadcast
    on BBCi and Sky TV [I'm sure Bernie will sort
    it]); I've got permission from promoter, Mark
    @ RPM to film pre-gig interviews; I've got
    permission to 'just turn up and we'll sort
    something out' from Ian/Shmian at Welly
    Club; I've got plenty of old interview/live
    footage digitized (with permission to use
    from Amy @ EMI Publishing); the Canon XL1s,
    mics and tripods are booked; I've got an
    Aussie called 'Glenn' crashing on my couch,
    and everything is fine and dandy. Expect a
    really cool short-film at the end of it all.

    Whether we're able to shoot gig footage is
    yet to be discussed. I've got a feeling Davy
    will be cool.

    Chrs,
    D.

    <font color="#FF0000"><font size="1">[ June 04, 2005 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font></font>
    <font size="4" face="Arial">you are a big vain fan, have you seen the thread i just posted about Vain's 2nd record "all those strangers"?????

  3. #83
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just read it mate. The main reason (according
    to Vain Forum wisdom) why 'ATS' hasn't been
    officially released is because Island still own
    it, contractual bollox, blablabla. My taped
    versions sounds marvellous though, so I'm not
    complaining.

    You'll probably get your hands on a copy a bit
    quicker at...

    Vain forums:
    http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/in...nofficiallyvai

    D.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ June 10, 2005 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Deviant D:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by Andii Vamp:
    Sorry Daz... just my own opinion of course mate [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Indeed, and it's utter filth. [img]wink.gif[/img] Seriously though,
    I'm surprised you haven't warmed to it yet.
    People want No Respect Mk.2, but Mk.1's good
    enough for me. I've never heard any remixes of
    Vain either, which is surprising. A remix album
    might be interesting.

    D.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">Nah Daz... seriously, I preferred ALL their previous releases to this new one. There was some diversity since No Respect and I loved it all, but the new album still aint doing it for me sorry. Excuse my filthy mouth [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •